Topband: Working dupes on a band

Hans Hjelmström sm6cvx at hjelmstrom.se
Fri Feb 2 02:53:28 EST 2018

Hi Roger
Agree 100%. Also for me ,,,FT8 and JT65 is NOT a Ham radio QSO.As I see it.

Its computer talking to a computer without human help.
NEVER from me either. BUT these people that enjoy FT8 aso and remote stations
from each side of big countries like USA and Russia, they can of course do so.
They enjoy it and thats that.
73 and lets go for a QSO when you hear at least the one you work.
Hans SM6CVX