Topband: Power transmissioon --flood of frequencies -VDSL frequencies

HP pfizenmayer at q.com
Wed Feb 14 00:14:27 EST 2018

Guys - there is already a system with a "flood of signals " authorized for ADSL and VDSL . They go thru 160 , 80 , 40 every 4 khz (specs say every 4.375 khz) but here in NE Phoenix they are precisely 4.000 khz spacing . I spent 75 days with Centurylink with carriers every 4 khz as loud as -75 dBm .

So here we are almost 2 years later - they ran a new cable and left the old one and stuff hanging down all over the place and I have carriers across 80 and 40 meters - 40 particularly bad as much as -90 dBm - This one is interesting , the comb stops right at the FT8 window .Must be a ham who works FT8 settng freqs.

I guess I am the only one in the USA hearing this stuff - RFI reflector was deathly silence when I asked about it . Maybe I am in the midst of the lousiest ; leakiest Clink system in the USA .

http://www.joepeesoft.com/Public/DSL_Corner/DSL_Spectra_VDSL2.html#BandPlanUSA

ADSL - can use up to 2.2 mhz , VDSL up to 12 and VDSL2 up to 30 mhz in 4.3125 khz "bins
Discrete Multitone -- DMT technology .

Hank K7HP .