Topband: topband qrm from industries

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:42:34 EST 2018

I just installed a 24 panel grid tied system, after extensive noise measurements, before.. and after..

am considering writing up an article. Where would be best to get it pubbed?

short story.. no noise..  unless withing a 3 ft range.. and at the specific narrow band area. I'm pretty sure no one has antennas that close to the power input to their house.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln