Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

Jan Babinec om2xw at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:27:52 EST 2018

Roger,Steve and all,

just thinking how to inform more people about the Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night,

maybe via Dx-World.net or dxnews.com ?

73  Jan OM2XW

________________________________
Od: Topband <topband-bounces at contesting.com> v mene používateľa Stephen Hawkins <ng0g at wccta.net>
Odoslané: 21. februára 2018 10:49:21
Komu: topband at contesting.com
Predmet: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

Roger,

For me the change was on Saturday.  I thought conditions were much
better on Friday night / Saturday morning, then they were Saturday night
Sunday morning.  Only speaking for my station, since then signals from
EU have not been as strong as they were on Friday night / Saturday morning.

Steve NG0G

On 2/21/18 4:28 AM, Roger Kennedy wrote:
> Conditions have been rather poor the last few evenings . . . or is it just
> lack of activity?!
>
> Well, I'll be on this tonight from around 2330Z, so hopefully lots of others
> will be too
>
> So we'll find out !
>
> 73 Roger G3YRO
>
> Regards