Topband: Beverage selector switch via IP

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 10 09:56:36 EDT 2018

Like RA0FF I use the Denkovi 8 relay USB board together with the PST rotor control software that provides a standard rotor control interface. Point and shoot at the direction with the mouse to select the direction. The PST rotor software includes software to communicate with the Denkovi boards as well as others. I use two of these at the remote station for selecting both Beverage and the 9 circle directions.
I have a video of my set-up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFC4Nfa8o_w <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFC4Nfa8o_w>

de steve ve6wz.