Topband: Beverage selector switch via IP

Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ ra0ff at mail.ru
Tue Jul 10 22:05:05 EDT 2018

All information, files, programs are on their website. Including there is software for smartphones.
I also use 8 Ports IP Relay to control the switching of my Beverages. I downloaded the software (written in C +, but I'm not sure, I'm not a programmer), my modest knowledge was enough to make the program for myself, now I have an icon (measuring 3 by 7 centimeters) from 8 diggers on my computer screen.

73! de Eugene RA0FF
http://www.qsl.net/ra0ff/