Topband: NEW CALL for WA8WZG

Tom wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Wed Jul 11 12:01:42 EDT 2018

What u get is an email from them, FCC, which includes a link to a PDF of your license u simply down load,,,, pretty simple,,, not the " light green" cert I used to get mailed to me ,, but its an official license,,,, if you don't win a lottery,, they will send you in the mail,,,, a notice of "dismissal"  ,,,, go figure,,,
Tom
N7GP
73's
Tom