Topband: KH1/KH7Z was a tough go

Larry pacer99 at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 21:56:19 EDT 2018

Here is my opinion:
15- weak but easily worked on SSB
20- loud and worked on both modes easily.
40- loud and worked on both modes easily
80- no antenna
160- extremely loud and easy to work. Can’t believe that someone on the west coast couldn’t make a contact!

Very good operation considering the time of year and antenna restrictions.

Thanks for the hard work. ATN on top band.

73,
Larry
N7DD

Sent by Larry