Topband: 160 spotlight effect

lennart.michaelsson at telia.com lennart.michaelsson at telia.com
Sun Jul 15 14:32:29 EDT 2018

Hi JC et al,

Just a few comments regarding direct och LP.
During the last solar min I had a few secwed QS:s with stations on Hawaii.
They and I were using highly directive RX antennas and  both at SR and SS EU
time we made some FB QSO:s via central America  and Asia instead of via the
NP.
If I remember corectly we even worked SSB on 160 with S9 signals!
Do not worry, there is still much to discovered...
I am usually QRV my SR but very lowg activity from NA and have not heard
Steve for a very long time.  . Maybe in a couple of weeks.?

As to George AA7JV, I was listening both SP and LP no sigs but my sincere
thanks or the effet, George.
73
All this is a Hobby
Len SM7BIC