Topband: Location of WF RX Antenna. Need Expert Advice

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Tue Jul 31 14:20:56 EDT 2018

Steve, yes, you're the second person to mention that characteristic.
Although it makes sense now that you mention it, I really didn't
appreciate that difference.  I suspect that the detuning step would be
worthwhile anyway, and several other respondents have offered some good
advice on accomplishing that..

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX