Topband: cutting coax stubs for 80 meter 4-square

Joel Harrison w5zn at w5zn.org
Sat Jun 9 17:54:28 EDT 2018

Hi Terry,

I replaced the 1/4 lines on my 80 meter 4 square this past fall and used
my AA-170 to set the length with no problem.

Just select "all" for the mode and set the freq you're aiming for and then
trim the line until X equals zero with the far end open. Should work fine.
I always calculate the length x VF then add a few feet to start.

73 Joel W5ZN