Topband: cutting coax stubs for 80 meter 4-square

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 23:01:12 EDT 2018

All's well that ends well I'm happy to report. K2AV, Guy suggested I check the SO-239 on the Rig Experts AA-170 and I found an open solder joint between the back of the connector and the circuit board. Even with my close in glasses and a magnifying glass it was hard to be certain. So a little solder and 'hop-a-long' rides again! It's working. Will check out the coax stub again to see what the RE reads now.

Thanks Guy!

Terry
KI7M