Topband: Baker Island DXpedition on 160

jon jones n0jk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:14:01 EDT 2018

Back in the 90's -  KH6ND was active from Kure Is on 160M during July. He was very workable in North America in the early morning hours before NA sunrise. I logged Mike with 100 w and my balloon supported vertical. QRN from thunderstorms may be lower at that time.

Europe may well have some short windows of opportunity as well.

A safe trip to the KH1/KH7ZZ team.  - Jon N0JK

Hello TopBanders,
KH1/KH7Z will be active on 160 from Baker Island from June 27 to July 6
(note that dates are tentative and may change -- please visit
http://baker2018.net/ for updates).
GL and CU,
George,
AA7JV

PS: Donations are the life-blood of DXpeditions and this one is no
exception.