Topband: Radials in the desert

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 20 11:58:05 EDT 2018

Small ditch diggers are usually available at Home Depot here and
certainly at rental yards.  For aggregated materials try and find one
with carbide teeth, which last 10x longer than hardened steel.

Also, cable companies use what is essentially a carbide toothed circular
saw blade trencher, just big enough for RG6 or RG11.  I think that is
what you need to rent or find a cable co. moonlighter for some Saturday
work.  A rental concrete saw is another choice.

Some folks even use a chain saw for the slot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREu_xZ4ybc

Or replacing tines of a roto-tiller with carbide tipped blades, but that
takes a bit of metal working

Grant KZ1W