Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 05:33:35 EST 2018

Well conditions were still very poor last night!

It was also noisier than normal, as we have quite a lot of snow here at the
moment (very unusual for us in Britain these days!) - so, sorry if you were
one of the stations that called me that I couldn't pull out of the noise.

However, I did manage to work 6 NA stations.

Let's hope conditions improve by next Wednesday.

73 Roger G3YRO

  _____

I got back into the shack a little late for EU sunrise after the

0300-0400z CWT but hope we had some good participation on 160.

73,

WT2P