Topband: No DXwatch cluster for two days now?

PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia felipeceglia2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:35:20 EST 2018

Hi Folks,

Sorry, work and other daily stuff got me quite busy, I have only seen these
messages today.

We got a problem at our DNS (domain name server)  provider where bogus data
got propagated and took a while to be propagated. So, it worked ok for some
users and did work at all for others!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you for using dxwatch!

Felipe PY1NB, CT7ANO

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com