Topband: Tuesday evening DX

VK3HJ vk3hj_luke at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Mar 13 10:01:49 EDT 2018

This evening I was pleased to be hearing North America again at last. I
worked one here, one there, then a pileup started. About two dozen stations
across 14 states was a most enjoyable bounty!

There was even a 100 watt station who worked me for his first VK on TB!

Also heard was DU7ET in the Philippines, a few JAs, and I heard XX9B calling
CQ but not working anyone.

I will attempt to rise early and see if the band is open to Europe! My
sunrise is 2014z and I find Europe starts to come in best in the twenty
minutes after sunrise.

73,

Luke VK3HJ