Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

Lee. KX4TT kx4tt at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 09:36:25 EDT 2018

Hmmm - local QRM (lights from nearby baseball field) made early evening copy tough on CW, so I booted up WSJT-X and saw some EU stations there (5B4AIF was steady copy, and some other EU stations would show up from time to time), from 0100-0200. Not the best conditions, but also not the worst. Worked OA4TT about 0400; Jack was QSA4-5 copy between some nasty static crashes. That's what I get for not wanting to shovel snow -) .....

73 de Lee KX4TT
Tampa, FL