Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

vk2wf vk2wf at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 28 19:23:12 EDT 2018

Hi PaulInteresting!It would seem that one's location makes a big difference.Last night I managed AA1K, K1CP and W6ENZ.But on the previous night on Tuesday, nothing.73Adrian VK2WF

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
-------- Original message --------From: VK3HJ <vk3hj_luke at barefoothorse.com.au> Date: 29/3/18  10:08 am  (GMT+10:00) To: topband at contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
Wednesday night was positively awful from VK3. I called CQ for nearly an
hour and gave up with no calls, and only local RBN reporting.

By contrast, Tuesday night was quite good to NA, with a number of USA and a
handful of Canadian stations, and one Japanese station calling!

73,

Luke VK3HJ