Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

daraymond at iowatelecom.net daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Thu Mar 29 10:26:34 EDT 2018

As of yesterday, I have temporarily decommissioned my primary DX antennas
for TB (TX four square, Hi-Z 8 circle) due to the seasonal threat of
lightning.  I will keep the quarter wave sloping vertical with elevated
radials, so I'm not off the air entirely.  Everything will go back on line
early in the fall.

73. . .Dave, W0FLS