Topband: PY1RO

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 20:01:01 EDT 2018

>From the Daily DX today:

"PY1RO, Rolf Rasp, passed away yesterday after suffering from a heart
attack. He had heart problems for several years. PY1RO was very active
on Topband and the Magic Band (160 and 6 Meters). Rolf put on
DXpeditions to PY0DVG, ZX0VG, PY1RO/0, PY0FN, PY1RO/5N2, PY0RO, ZX0FOC
and PY0TM as well being a DXpedition team member at PW0T and PW2M. He
was a member of FOC (# 1237). Our condolences to his wife Sonia and
the rest of the Rasp family."

I was saddened to read of Rolf's death. He was an important part of 160m history for many years.

Roger
VE3ZI