Topband: Bad Frequencies and Loop Pre-amps

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Tue Nov 13 11:21:58 EST 2018

Hi John,

Is that harmonic generated at the Tx site, or in non-linearities close
to the victim receivers?

Of course, the answer to that question does not affect any
recommendation on frequencies to be avoided on TB, but we should be
careful about blaming broadcasters for every spurious signal heard on
the band.

73, Greg, ZL3IX