Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Sat Nov 17 09:08:06 EST 2018

Thanks JC. LoTW does in fact require a QSO check from the other station
for the confirmation to occur. Unless the other station uploads QSO
details a confirmation does not occur.

I'm not suggesting there hasn't been bogus activity but I can tell you
if there is proof a flaw or breach has occurred with the LoTW system
ARRL will address it.

73 Joel W5ZN