Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:22:47 EST 2018

but he must have an idea if it´s a "possible" contact!

Some months ago, my manager (my Mom) did an error with the time filling a
JA QSL on topband.

This JA asked me for a new QSL with the right time, because the JA checker
rejected this QSL card. That´s great!, hopefully all checkers do the same,
but not sure

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

El sáb., 17 nov. 2018 a las 12:19, Wes Stewart (<wes_n7ws at triconet.org>)
escribió:

> I can carry one card to an approved 160 field checker and get it
> approved.  He
> has no idea what my total are.
>
> Wes  N7WS
>
> On 11/17/2018 7:32 AM, uy0zg wrote:
> >
> > Joe !
> >
> > To the checker was declared all 339. No doubt !
> >
> > Nick, UY0ZG
> >

> > Joe Subich, W4TV писал 2018-11-17 16:22:
> >> The checker does not know the total.  That number is only in the
> >> DXCC records at ARRL.
> >>
> >> 73,
> >>
> >>    ... Joe, W4TV

> http://www.arrl.org/system/dxcc/view/DXCC-160M-20181117-A4.pdf#page=1&zoom=a%20%20uto,-12,848