Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sat Nov 17 12:23:40 EST 2018

Folks,

Hopefully the ARRL will look into this and
act in a way we all will be satisfied but
they can't act until they have done their
own due diligence. Informing DXCC about it
is the best we can hope to do unless they
do not act on it. I expect they will act
on it when they find the truth for
themselves.

To me, It's the same story as always;
Whether someone cheats or not, my score is
still mine and I'll never see 339 on 160.
On all band, possibly, as I'm getting
close.

His score if done by cheating is worthless
to anyone but him and if he holds it high,
he is deluding himself and is just another
wretch to be pitied for a mental
imbalance.

I suspect if this was done by cheating,
this is just a small window into the rest
of his life.

73,

Gary
KA1J