Topband: Impedance of inv l?

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 18 11:48:14 EST 2018

well, I THOUGHT I had a good ground.....16 radials I think, 1/4 long.....so I thought I'd see around 30-35 ohms impedance.....not sure what to think now.....I was going to get either a balun and unun at the feed point, was going be someone else's statement that there inv l was around 22 ohms, glad I measured mine before I ordered one....