Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Mon Nov 19 17:20:57 EST 2018

I haven't really followed the 160 meter DXCC card checking process
closely since I retired from ARRL elected volunteer service almost 10
years ago and after my good friend Dave NN1N departed I lost any real
inquiry opportunity other than a "regular" member would have ":-))" so I
have no clue what the current procedure is for a DXCC Field Checker to
validate 160 meter DXCC cards.

Regardless, as Jeff ZM urges, drop a note to the DXCC desk at HQ and
also maybe your ARRL Director (please don't bug a Director in another
Division, bug yours!). I would expect it to be investigated if enough
folks raise the issue.

73 Joel W5ZN