Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

Clive GM3POI clive at gm3poi.com
Tue Nov 20 13:57:58 EST 2018

JC I think you have to be careful about saying this daytime or that qso
could not have happened. "It entirely depends where the station is located."
An example, I have a QSL with three QSOS between me and a JD1 station all
within about 15 mins of each other, on different dates and centred on midday
here on 40m.  Stations in Northerly location will have a high degree of
probability for midwinter daytime DX contacts. They will at other parts of
the cycle, have a similar type of opening to the Pacific either side of mid
night on the higher HF bands.
I agree the OK stuff stinks and considering the previous qsl printing that
went on, you cannot believe any of the data for certain.
73 Clive GM3POI