Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters & Daytime 40-meter DX

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 20 16:58:35 EST 2018

I worked a UA station in Vladivostok on 160 meters and it was two hours
after his sunrise. This was in winter, so his Sun never got up very
high.  At the time I did not pay attention to the contact as I was
rather clueless about 160 prop.  Later on, I started wondering about it.
Was it real?  The QSO was confirmed on LOTW. I guess it was.

Dave K1WHS