Topband: Vertical antennas aren't always best for DX everywhere - the facts

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:19:58 EST 2018

This has been an eye-opening discussion for me! I have always preached the
'gospel' of vertical-is-usually-best based on W8JI, ON4UN, and *many* other
long-time Topbanders. Someday I'll have to revise
www.w0btu.com/160_meters.html and include a link to this thread.

I stand corrected. Thank you, gentlemen! :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com