Topband: Capacitive vs. Inductive Matching of Inverted 'L'/'T'

Clive GM3POI clive at gm3poi.com
Mon Sep 3 15:02:34 EDT 2018

Tom the name comes from the inductance used on Yagi's as a Hairpin match
simply because it looks like one. When used on a vertical it simply goes
from the bottom of the insulated conductor to ground.   Are you using a PI-
L network in the PA for a start. I would worry about harmonic content as a
separate issue to the best way to configure  the L or T. Again a simple coax
stub could fix the problem.
73 Clive GM3POI