Topband: RE topband Leaving

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:03:41 EDT 2018

Hi:)

I don't comment much but I would like to relate a lesson from early in
my life. The kid across the street would bring his ball and bat over to
our farm and we (I am in a *large* family) played baseball all summer.
There was no such thing as softball even though thats what we used. The
neighbor boy decided that since it was his ball and bat he should be
allowed some indefinite number of strikes. Oy. We refused. He told us
"Okay then I am taking *my* ball and bat and going home." He stormed out
of our back yard. Next day we were out there playing with our own ball
and bat. It took him about five minutes to come over and ask if he could
play with us :) Nobody ever mentioned his attitude from the previous
day. I think we all learned something from that. It applies to this very
day. Dennis hit it pretty close on this one. Nobody with an attitude is
going to punish us by taking their ball and bat home with them. It just
won't play out that way.

73,

Bill  KU8H