Topband: Radial wire

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Sep 5 10:11:24 EDT 2018

Speaking of radial wire - I have recently found a source of it that is very
inexpensive.  It might not be the best for laying flat - but I have been
able to find thousands of feet for like $15.  Sorry - this is probably only
a USA thing however.

Look for your nearest Habitat for Humanity ReStore.  They are like a
Goodwill for building supplies.  They typically have an area with hand
tools and you will find spools of wire and RG6 if you are lucky.  Great
prices.  If I see one while I am driving through most anyplace - I stop in
to take a quick look.

Happy Hunting!!

In other news - I have my second tower about 80 percent up in the air.
Should be able to finish it during the next month and get it loaded on
160.  Hoping to have a pretty good signal from my new QTH by the PreStew.
This is my first hilltop QTH and am anxious to see how it plays.

73 Tree N6TR/7
Manning, OR