Topband: Beet Antenna Choice?

Edward navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 17:01:24 EDT 2018

Jon,

I have three crank-up towers spaced 35' apart. Tower #1 is 89' plus 20' mast, with some antenna top loading. Tower#2 is 70' crank up with 20' mast with minimal antenna too loading. Tower #3 is 106' crank with 20' mast plus top loading.

What kind of separation is needed  for 2 ele array?

Thanks,
Ed NI6S