Topband: The DXpedition FT8 quandry

Chortek, Robert L. Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Tue Apr 9 20:59:26 EDT 2019

I’ve made a few FT8 Q’s and really enjoyed setting up the system and getting it to work. That was great fun!  Now I find it very unsatisfying and the “click and wait” to see if I worked the station pretty dull.

I have nothing against the mode and don’t want to “fight the future” but, for me, it’s not very bright.....

Bob AA6VB

Sent from my iPhone