Topband: Fw: Re[2]: VI9NI

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 10 15:35:14 EDT 2019

I was one of the lucky ones this morning (not east coast, but not midwest either....I'm due north of K3LR, almost in Lake Erie, almost in Ohio !!!)....I checked the spots as soon as I got up, not much going on, then saw Dave's spot.....hurried down to the basement shack (do I get extra points for wearing nothing but boxer briefs?!?) turned everything on....nada.....It was just prior to 6 am, my local sunrise about 6:48.....listened and listened for 30 minutes or more, then I started to hear pings...deep qsb and loud qrn, thought I lost them, then bam, there he was cqing, gud copy....two calls later he was in the log !!! after we worked, he got louder and louder, good copy for about 8-10 minutes or so, and then at sunrise, bam, nothing....those magical minutes, worth getting up early for !!!