Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW

Victor Goncharsky us5we at bk.ru
Tue Apr 23 03:23:04 EDT 2019

This is not always the case. I have noticed long openings to Caribbean during last year 6m season with signal levels good enough for reliable CW QSOs but only FT8 portion of the band was alive.
Will see what will happen this year. Top band game is almost over with the last 3 new ones worked in April (but missed XR0) so 6m antenna is on its way to the tower this week.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies