Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW

Victor Goncharsky us5we at bk.ru
Tue Apr 23 13:32:01 EDT 2019

I wonder if there's a moderator in this forum who can deal with this UY0ZG idiot, who was expelled from Ukrainian Contest Club,Black Sea Contest club, caused problems to the Ukrainian Amateur Radio League that resulted in creation of an alternative amateur radio orgainzation NGO VRL,
This guy is permanently blaming different amateurs including myself of all kinds of "sins".
I hope the administration of this forum can get rid of flame from this kind of people.
Thanks in advance,
73

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies