Topband: BOG height

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:33:08 EDT 2019

Some folks don't have room for a 580' Beverage. BOGs are easy to install,
but I have never heard of anyone who raved about their performance. :-)

How long was your BOG, what type of ground was it over, and how high was
it?

If you search the archives for the three keywords K2AV BOG DOG, there is
excellent information there about this not available anywhere else.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com