Topband: BOG height

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:40:38 EDT 2019

Joe, ~200' is what most folks report as being a good BOG length on 160. The
close proximity to the earth requires a shorter length due to the reduced
VF.

http://www.w0btu.com/Beverage_antennas.html#Beverage_On_the_Ground
has a little BOG info. But the best source of info can only be found by
searching the Topband Archives for those three search terms that I
mentioned in an earlier post here today.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com