Topband: Beverage length

Chortek, Robert L. Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Thu Aug 1 16:03:54 EDT 2019

I’m not arguing the point that longer is better to a point.  I’m limited to 300’. I’d love it it I could extend to 400’ 500’ or longer.  But I can’t.

  I’m just saying, well, what I said.

73,

Bob. AA6VB
Robert L. Chortek

On Aug 1, 2019, at 12:59 PM, Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck at gmail.com<mailto:w5prchuck at gmail.com>> wrote:

I previously had 4 Beverages with 3 of them being about 300’  They definitely worked! However, the 650’ was better… On my new property, I hope to compare Beverages, SAL-30 and an 8 circle. First, I have to get it cleared and fenced…
Sigh!

Chuck W5PR