Topband: FW: Re: 160

FZ Bruce k1fz at twc.com
Sat Aug 3 09:29:47 EDT 2019

	-----------------------------------------From: "FZ Bruce"
To: "k1zm at aol.com"
Cc: "topband at contesting.com"
Sent: Saturday August 3 2019 9:27:32AM
Subject: Re: Topband: 160

I totally agree Jeff. I think we are headed in a dangerous direction.
Total automation is not good.
Example: Like in the near future, maybe I have to send my self driving
car up to Bangor Maine to pick up something on sale at the loading
dock of a big box store. Or get a delivery of an item by drone, that
turns up missing or damaged by an unforeseen weather event.,
When I make a 160 meter contact, I want it to be with another live
human in direct control, not a "machine" in direct control.
73Bruce