Topband: FT8 on 160 - how you can make a difference

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Aug 3 17:52:32 EDT 2019

Dave

If read your post correctly you are saying that you are working against
an ambient noise level of 20-30 db over S9 is that correct.?

And for starters your measurements are made against that background did
I understand that correctly?

Trying to keep this simple

Dave
NR1DX