Topband: FT8 on 160 - how you can make a difference

George Taft w8uvz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 09:36:27 EDT 2019

 Mark etal

Using CW, I've worked DXCC on Topband for at least the past ten "seasons" including 2018/2019. But last year was the most skimpy with just 105 in the log. Peak was several years ago at 155. I use July 1 - June 30 as a "season".

Mebbe when the new mode fad settles, CW on 160 may agn be worthy.

73 George