Topband: Wire for 2 wire BOG

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Aug 9 12:38:47 EDT 2019

So what is the recommended 2 wires conductor/cable for a 2 wire
reversible BOG? More specifically what can I get at the big-Box home
supply? I have heard of folks trying twisted pair doorbell wire, I have
heard of folks getting old military field wire at the surplus places. i
really don't have any surplus places close by and I would rather use
something easily available rather than mail order. Will ZIP cord work? I
suspect the UV survivability of ZIP cord is not great here in Florida,
but cheap and easy to replace every two years

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave