Topband: Effect of trees on vertical elements?

John Harper johnae5x at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:53:10 EDT 2019

Thanks for the info guys.

If only I had room for a dedicated rx antenna - then I'd leave the
top-loaded vertical as is. I was copied in New Zealand with it on 630m WSPR
with 1 watt ERP.

So a happy medium is what I'm after since an excellent tx antenna does me
no good if I can't hear those calling me.

John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com