Topband: Does this solar minimum seem a little more extreme than usual?

Richard McLachlan richard at rodsley.net
Mon Dec 16 14:25:08 EST 2019

Well, the band was open albeit briefly this morning from the UK to ZL. When I used to operate in G/ZL tests in the early 60s that was thought impossible at this time of year. I can’t speak for the intervening years but other than at the Equinoxes there is no grey line path between the two.

So something must be working well.

Richard
G3OQT