Topband: Propagation (VY0)

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Dec 17 17:02:42 EST 2019

Understood Bruce. Thanks

VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB

From: FZ Bruce [mailto:k1fz at twc.com]
Sent: December 17, 2019 5:57 PM
To: 'Mike Smith VE9AA'
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation (VY0)

Mike,

Did not write down his complete call, Strange propagation, no one called him. No explanation. Only posted it in case someone wanted to listen on that freq tonight. Listened many times it was very readable, and it was a Vy zero.  Did not call him. Having some transmitter prob, Q3 in the K3 is shorted. trying to get a signal out is a chore. Looking for a Temp cure..

73

Bruce