Topband: Interference on 1.821 From WRCR

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed Dec 18 20:39:20 EST 2019

Not yet reading the other responses, yes,
I did. I dropped down to .910 thinking I'd
find them (hadn't heard their call). I
scanned the broadcast band for maybe 15
minutes and oddly couldn't find them on so
I gave up and went back to trying to find
the grid current reading issue in my amp.

But they were there this afternoon.

73,

Gary
KA1J