Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Thu Dec 19 17:13:09 EST 2019

Spent about a hour on the band last night..
Conditions to Arizona were not as good as other nights have been
recently..
I could not here Mike F5IN,, at all , which is very unusual,,,and V31MA
was no where near his normal signal.
I did hear EA6BN  calling cq with heavy deep qsb and called him multiple
times with no luck.
Happy Holidays to all ,, and SEE YOU on Topband!!
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG